Instructions to register another person
CRHNet registration consists of two parts:
- Creating a profile for the delegate,
- Contact information in the profile is used to provide the delegate with their name tag, and to contact the delegate concerning the Symposium. The same profile can be used for future registrations as a member and Symposium delegate.
- Entering the payer's information in the on-line payment system.
- Payer information in the on-line payment system is for the financial transaction, including issue of a payment receipt. It is assumed for the instructions below that you are the payer.
To register for someone else:
- Use the person's existing CRHNet profile to log into the system, or if they do not have a CRHNet profile, create one for them.
- This requires that they share their profile password and login email address.
- Once logged in as the person, choose the registration tab of choice from the left-hand menu.
- Add the desired registration and tickets to the cart.
- When done making selections, use the "Check out with PayPal" button on the cart page. This will take you to the on-line credit card system.
- At the bottom of the PayPal page choose the credit card option, unless you want to pay through a PayPal account.
- Fill out your required information in the on-line payment system so you will receive the emailed payment receipt.
- Complete the payment.
- Share that payment receipt with the person you are paying for, as their acknowledgement of registration.
- Return to the registration page and log out
- Please email email@example.com with the name(s) of the person(s) you are registering.
- You are done.